join us: mission differently as a career
As our name suggests, we aren't looking for just any ordinary person. We want people who:
- View mission as a vital part of discipleship,
- Believe that with training young people can lead now,
- Will follow God at any cost,
- Listen and work with different perspectives and opinions,
- Are driven to improve,
- Enjoy people - but especially young people
Mission Differently is not just a name, it's a lifestyle. We are dedicated to doing mission differently, even when it is inconvenient. Why? Because we believe that mission done well is too important and we know that mission done well with young people leads to more and better followers of Jesus Christ.
Of course, while we are serious about what we do, we have a great time doing it. When you join Missions Differently, you will have the opportunity to grow in your ability to train people and churches. You will be a part of a ministry that is truly multiplying, as you raise up new leaders to reach more children, youth, and adults with the Gospel. Plus, you'll even have a chance to do some traveling - even internationally!
In addition to the satisfaction of participating in this style of ministry work, we offer benefits to eligible employees. Some of the perks of joining our team include:
- Extensive leave program, including 16 paid holidays, 3 personal days, and at least two weeks of paid vacation.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 403(b) retirement investment account.
- Group cell phone plan.
- Subsidized public transportation.
Want to join us? Look below at the positions available. If you are interested, please respond by submitting your information. Someone will be in contact with you shortly.
Current Position Openings
We do not have any staff openings available at this time. Please click the link below to see our volunteer opportunities.