Ministry Focus: Administration and Discipleship
About the Ministry Site:
Come alongside an organization called World Changers Academy (WCA) based in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. Through the process of building relationships, WCA seeks to empower and minister to high school students, unemployed youth, and university students who come from difficult backgrounds and circumstances. The leaders of World Changers Academy believe that offering hope in seemingly hopeless situations and the initiative to make a better future are the key missing components needed to bringing positive transformation to people, communities, nations, and the world.
List of Responsibilities:
- Designing fliers and other forms of advertising for ministry events
- Running social media campaigns
- Working with children and youth to build relationships and form discipleship groups
If you have skills in one or more of these areas, we would love to discuss the possibilities with you. As you live and work at the base, you will also have the chance to interact with the students and be a part of the base ministry.
Skills you will develop:
- Managing content through advertising, social media, and website design
- Running discipleship groups for youth
- Using Microsoft Office to run the day-to-day operations of the organization
- Managing programs in a cross-cultural setting
Trip Length: 2 months-1 year.
*Select the approximate length of your trip below to see sample price at the top of the page. Prices may vary based on your customized experience.